Daniel started training at Fit to Fight® in 2016, I was blissfully ignorant to the world. He had previously trained in Japanese Shotokan, American Kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, Kenpo, etc., and achieved a second degree black belt (Nidan).
Since joining Fit to Fight® he has:
- achieved a brown belt in Fit to Fight® Krav Maga and a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- gained lifelong friendships (and family), peace of mind, and self confidence
- had the honor to meet and train with people from all walks of life
- acquired the knowledge that there are evil people in the world, there’s always someone who’s bigger, faster, and stronger than you, and that you’re never as good at fighting as you think you are
- and had the opportunity to take violence and transform it into a constructive therapeutic outlet
Daniel is a husband, dad of two little girls, avid weight lifter, and an actuarial consultant.
Fun facts about me are: I got ordained as a minister to perform my little cousins wedding, and I once performed “Not Afraid” by Eminem to near perfection at a karaoke bar in Charlotte.